If you need cash, you can choose one of Mobi Banka’s loan products tailored to your needs! Now you can complete everything online quickly and easily without visiting a bank.
RSD cash loans
Terms and conditions for cash loan
|Loan amount||from 60.000 RSD to 600.000 RSD|
|Period of repayment||from 6 to 60 months|
|Maturity||Up to 36 months||37-60 months|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who receive their salaries/pensions through Mobi Banka||12,50% fixed, annual||14,75% fixed, annual|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who do not receive their salaries/pensions through Mobi Banka||14,50% fixed, annual||16,75% fixed, annual|
|One-off loan application processing fee||Free of charge|
|Early loan repayment fee||Free of charge|
|Credit Bureau report withdrawal fee||Free of charge|
*from 1 April 2020 until 30 June 2020.
How do I apply for a cash loan?
Step 1. Complete the loan application on the Bank's Internet application or at the Bank's point of sale.
Step 2. Attach the required documentation on the Bank's Internet application.
If the enclosed documents are not originally issued in electronic form, you will need to submit the originals at the Bank's point of sale.
Step 3. Based on the entered data, the attached documentation and data from the report of the Credit Bureau, the Bank will make a decision on approval of the loan, which will be notified to you via SMS and email.
Step 4. After approval of the loan application, accept the offered loan terms on the Bank's mobile or internet application.
Step 5. The loan agreement is concluded online without coming to the Bank's outlet. More information on signing a distance contract here
Step 6. After the conclusion of the contract, the loan will be realized, which will be notified to you via SMS and email
- Monthly bank statements from the account to which you receive earnings for the last 3 months in PDF format. Typically, you receive the statements via email or can be downloaded through the Internet or mobile banking, or
- Employment and Employment Receipt issued in electronic form and signed with a digital certificate by the employer.
If the employer does not issue a certificate certified by a digital certificate, you can attach a certificate stamped and signed.
An example of correctly completed Certificate verified with the stamp and signature is presented below.
- PPDG5/PPDG2R – income tax return certificate for those with income exceeding a defined limit
- Monthly bank statements from the account to which you receive your pension for the last 3 months in PDF format. You usually receive the statements via email, or you can download them via the Internet or mobile banking, or
Pension checks for the last three months, or
Pension Certificate issued by the PIO Fund RS.
- A copy of the decision issued by the competent pension fund – the document needs to be translated by a certified court interpreter (for foreign currency pensioners). The translation will not be required for foreign currency pensioners who receive their pension cheques from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro.