If you need cash, you can choose one of Mobi Banka’s loan products tailored to your needs!
RSD cash loans
If you need cash, you can choose one of Mobi Banks's loan products tailored to your needs!
Do you need some extra cash? Choose a cash loan with the maximum of RSD 1,000,000 and up to 5 years’ repayment period. Apply online anywhere and anytime. To apply for the cash loan you need to have a current account with Mobi Banka which does not include a monthly maintenance fee. In addition to this account, you have the Progressive and Starter packages available to you.
Terms and conditions for cash loan
|Loan amount||from 60.000 RSD to 1.000.000 RSD|
|Period of repayment||from 6 to 60 months|
|Maturity||Up to 36 months||37-60 months|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who receive their salaries/pensions through Mobi Banka||11,75% fixed, annual||14,00% fixed, annual|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who do not receive their salaries/pensions through Mobi Banka||13,75% fixed, annual||16,00% fixed, annual|
|One-off loan application processing fee||2.100 RSD|
|Early loan repayment fee||Free of charge|
|Credit Bureau report withdrawal fee||Free of charge|
- Employment certificate stating the amount of income certified by employer/authorised persons (single copy)
- Decision on administrative ban certified by employer (two copies). If the employer is unable to issue an administrative ban, please write for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- PPDG5/PPDG2R – income tax return certificate for those with income exceeding a defined limit
- Pension cheques for the past three months or a confirmation letter issued by Pension and Disability Insurance Fund (PIO Fund) of RS
- A copy of the decision issued by the competent pension fund – the document needs to be translated by a certified court interpreter (for foreign currency pensioners). The translation will not be required for foreign currency pensioners who receive their pension cheques from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro.
- Statement issued by a domestic bank covering the last 6 months period (for foreign currency pensioners)